All Other Majors or Undecided Majors
- Appointments scheduling begins 03 November 2014.
- Appointments occur on or after 02 December 2014.
- Contact: Academic Advising 253-535-7459 or email@example.com
- Office Location: Ramstad Hall (building #13), room 112
- Nearest Parking: University Center, Harstad or Mortvedt Library Lots
- Department Website: http://www.plu.edu/academic-advising/
If you are overseas in another country, then your advisor will register you via email.
Registration appointments usually take about one hour so that you and your advisor will have the time to review your general education requirements, to review courses needed for your major, and to register you for classes.
Be sure to give yourself enough time to get to campus, to find the building, and to find your advisor's office.
Be sure to bring the following items with you:
1. Your PLU Summary of General Education Requirements (in your PLU Acceptance Packet)
2. Unofficial copies of your college/university transcript(s).
3. Language Placement Exam Score
4. Math Placement Results (located on Banner Web)