New Transfer Student Registration: Fall 2013
All incoming students meet with an academic advisor to register for spring semester classes. These meetings provide an opportunity for students to review their transfer credit, review their general education requirements, select and register for classes, as well as learn more about their intended major(s).
Step 1: Complete the registration eligibility steps
- Submit $200.00 Advance Tuition Payment
- Create an ePass account
- Complete the PLU Online Payment Contract
- Complete the PLU Community Standards Module
Step 2: Complete the necessary placement exams
- Foreign Language Placement Exam (free, online, instant results) If you have studied French, German or Spanish before and you plan to continue studying one of these languages at PLU, then you must take the appropriate placement exam.
- PLU Math Placement Evaluation (free, online – results can take up to two weeks)
Not sure if you should take the math placement? Click here for more information.
Step 3: Set up your appointment(s).
Registration appointments for new students are available beginning 6 May 2013.
Click on your intended major for more information: