- Contact: Juanita Reed 253-535-7252 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Morken Center for Learning and Technology (building #31), room 176
- Nearest Parking: Olson or Morken Parking Lots
- Department Website: www.plu.edu/busa
If you are overseas in another country, then Juanita will register you via email.
Registration appointments usually take about one hour so that you and your advisor will have the time to review your general education requirements, to review courses needed for your major, and to register you for classes.
Be sure to give yourself enough time to get to campus, to find the building, and to find your advisor's office.
Be sure to bring the following items with you:
1. Your PLU Summary of General Education Requirements (in your PLU Acceptance Packet)
2. Unofficial copies of your college/university transcript(s).
3. Language Placement Exam Score
4. Math Placement Results (located on Banner Web)