- Contact: Bree Van Horn 253-535-7272 or email@example.com
- Office Location: Hauge Administration (building #13), room 121
- Nearest Parking: West Hauge, East Hauge or Mortvedt Library Parking Lots
- Department Website: www.plu.edu/education
If you are overseas in another country, then Bree will register you via email.
Registration appointments usually take about one hour so that you and your advisor will have the time to review your general education requirements, to review courses needed for your major, and to register you for classes.
Be sure to give yourself enough time to get to campus, to find the building, and to find your advisor's office.
Be sure to bring the following items with you:
1. Your PLU Summary of General Education Requirements (in your PLU Acceptance Packet)
2. Unofficial copies of your college/university transcript(s).
3. Language Placement Exam Score
4. Math Placement Results (located on Banner Web)