Passport Weekend #1
March 14 5:00 PM - March 15 3:00 PM
For admitted students only.
Join us for Passport Weekend! Meet other admitted students considering PLU and experience life as a Lute.
Explore College Academics
Meet professors, learn more about the major(s) in which you're interested, and get a glimpse into academics at PLU.
Immerse Yourself in the PLU Community
Spend the night on campus, see student performances, get to know other students, and discover what life is like outside the classroom.
Lute Life Information Fair
Learn more about student life, including clubs and organizations, athletics, performing arts, and study away programs.
Get your questions about financial aid and PLU next steps answered
Talk to our on-campus experts about your financial aid offer, how to apply for housing, meal plans, and any other questions you have about next steps in your college decision process.
Campus & Residence Hall Tours
Tours of campus and residence halls will be available on Saturday for students and their families.
Pack: sleeping bag & pillow, towel, personal items, cash (just in case!), weather-appropriate clothing
If traveling independently, PLU can provide a ride to/from the airport or train station.
If you are unable to spend the night Friday, you are invited to join us for the program on Saturday morning at 8:00 am!
RSVP for Friday/Saturday or just Saturday is required by March 6.
March 14 - 15
- Friday, 5:00pm Arrival and Check In - Anderson University Center
- 5:30pm Welcome
- 6:00pm Dinner & Entertainment - Anderson University Center
- 7:30pm Enjoy a typical night as a Lute - Activities will include an all-campus Scavenger Hunt and performance by Clay Crows, a student improv group.
- 11:00pm Check-in to your assigned Residence Hall
- Saturday, 8:30am Registration and Breakfast - Anderson University Center
- 9:00am Welcome
- 9:30am-11:30am Your Academic Track at PLU - Based on the academic interest you select during registration, you and your guests will attend an academic session designed and presented by PLU professors to give you a sense of what it's like to be a PLU student and to study your academic interest at PLU.
- 11:45am-12:30pm Luncheons with Faculty, Alumni and Current Students
- 12:30pm-1:30pm Involvement Fair - This is your chance to learn more about the many activities and services available at PLU.
- 12:30pm-3:00pm Individual Financial Aid Appointments - You'll have an opportunity to sit down with a PLU Financial Aid or Admission Counselor to go over your individual financial aid offer. Spaces for these appointments are limited, and you must sign up for an appointment at check-in on Saturday morning.
- 1:30pm-3:00pm Campus Tours & Residence Hall Expo - departing from the University Center every 15 minutes
- 1:45pm-2:30pm Financial Planning for PLU - A general session about the financial aid process and planning for the year ahead.
- 1:00-5:00pm Airport & Train Station Shuttles - Shuttles will depart at various times throughout the afternoon from the Anderson University Center. If taking a shuttle, please be prompt for your scheduled shuttle departure.