All Together Now!
The Office of Admission offers Group Visits to middle school, high school, church youth groups and other organizations. A Group Visit includes a campus tour, and Admission presentation, but most importantly, the chance to discover the PLU experience.
Please request a group visit at least two weeks in advance.
Before scheduling a group visit, please read through the following PLU Group Visit Policies. You'll find the Group Visit Request Form below.
PLU Group Visit Policies
- Group Visits at PLU include an Admission Presentation led by a PLU Admission Counselor and a Campus Tour led be a current student. Allow 1 hour for a campus tour, and half an hour for an Admission Presentation.
- Group visits are offered Monday through Friday, and are not scheduled during student breaks (i.e. Spring and Christmas break), pre-finals week, finals week, and the day prior to or the day of Office of Admission campus programs.
- We ask that you limit your tour group size to no more than 45 participants. In order to ensure the best visit possible for your group, any Group Visit request with more than 45 participants will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Each group must provide one chaperone for every 10 students. Chaperones must be 20 years of age or older.
- You are welcome to eat on campus in our dining services either before or after your campus visit. Please note, they take cash, check, or credit cards only. If you are interested in eating on campus, we can provide contact information upon request.
- We offer five Group Visit schedule options:
9:45 a.m. Check-in
10:00 a.m. Admission Presentation
10:30-11:30 a.m. Campus Tour
10:15 a.m. Check-in
10:30 a.m. Campus Tour
11:30-12:30 p.m. Admission Presentation
12:15 p.m. Check-in
12:30 p.m. Campus Tour
1:30-2:30 p.m. Admission Presentation
1:45 p.m. Check-in
2:00 p.m. Admission Presentation
2:30-3:30 p.m. Campus Tour
2:15 p.m. Check-in
2:30 p.m. Campus Tour
3:30-4:00 p.m. Admission Presentation