Welcome to ePass
Your key to electronic communication at PLU
You must create your ePass. It allows you to:
• Receive email from your professors and academic departments—your PLU account is the primary method by which faculty and staff will contact you
• Receive financial information regarding your student account
• Receive advising and registration notifications
• Access Sakai Learning Management System
• Access the PLU Library and course reserves from any computer with Internet access
• Log-on in open computer labs in the Mortvedt Library and the Morken Center for Learning and Technology
• Use PLU’s online student directory
• Create a personal home page on the PLU website
• Register your computer(s) or laptops(s) for use on the PLU network and get free virus protection
To create your ePass:
1. Make sure you have paid your $300.00 Advance Enrollment Deposit
2. Go to newepass.plu.edu (allow 24 hours after paying deposit)
3. Have your 8 digit PLU ID number ready
(Your ID will appear at the top right hand side of your admission letter)
4. Follow the easy steps to create your account
(Note: You do not need to register for classes before creating your ePass)
Visit weblogin.plu.edu anytime to:
• Check your PLU email.
• Forward your PLU email to your favorite personal address.
• Change your ePass password, email alias or auto-reply settings.
Questions about ePass?
• Contact the PLU Help Desk at 253-535-7525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T MISS ANY IMPORTANT INFORMATION…CREATE YOUR ePASS TODAY!!!!!!!