Graduate & Certificate Programs
PLEASE CREATE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION ACCOUNT BEFORE SUBMITTING OTHER ITEMS.
- Create your application account using our online application. Write down your username and password, this will allow you to come back at a later time to work on your application or edit / check on / send reminders regarding your letters of recommendation. You will not be able to upload items later - but this is fine, you can email any additional items to us at email@example.com if you would not like to upload them when you submit the online application.
*The application portal asks for test scores and for you to upload supplemental application materials. These are not mandatory fields, and you can skip them if you plan to submit these items later. If you do not upload them when you submit the application, you can email supplemental items to firstname.lastname@example.org. The only items you must include in order to submit your application are your application fee and the contact information for 2 letter writers for the letters of recommendation.
- Pay the $40 application fee via the online application (it will require that you pay the fee in order to submit the application).
- Indicate your references on your online application. The people you indicate will be sent an email prompted to fill out a form and upload a letter in support of your application. You can manage the references (change or re-send to recommenders) via the online application portal. (please choose to use this option as opposed to the paper option).
- Send official transcripts: Have official transcripts sent directly from the issuing institution from all colleges and universities attended (whether you earned a degree or not) to Graduate Programs. For official electronic transcripts, have them sent to email@example.com. For physical transcripts, have them mailed to Graduate Programs, PLU, 12180 Park Ave. S.. Tacoma, WA 98447. (PLU graduates do not need to send PLU transcripts).
- Attach and email any additional required application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org (check the website of the program you are applying to for details on additional items required).
- Have test scores sent if they are required by the program you are applying to. Have them sent to: PLU Graduate Programs.
- PLU Institution codes for various tests:
GRE, GMAT, SAT, and TOEFL: 4597
IELTS: IELTS does not use institution codes, just indicate Pacific Lutheran University
Contact the Director of Graduate Admission, 253-535-8570 or email@example.com.