Summer Lute Life Day
August 6 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
We invite you to join us for a Summer Lute Life Day!
- Tour campus
- Experience what it's like to be taught by one of PLU's excellent professors
- Learn more about admission and financial aid
- Enjoy lunch in our dining commons
Afterward, join the entire PLU community for one of our Summer Fruit Festivals, with local fruit and live music!
Map and Directions
From I-5 (North or South)
- Exit 127, Hwy 512 East toward Puyallup
- Take Pacific Avenue exit toward Parkland/Spanaway
- Turn Right on Pacific Avenue
- Turn Right on Garfield Street
- PLU is located at the intersection of Garfield Street and Park Avenue
- Registration is in the University Center Building which is to the left of Harstad Hall, the building in front of you as you drive down Garfield Street.
- Parking is available in lots on either side of Garfield Street.