PLU Athletic Club Use
The PLU Athletic Club gives alumni and friends of the university access to athletic facilities for minimal prices. For recent alumni with an Alumni Card, PLUAC membership is free for one year after graduation.
PLU Athletic Club Membership
Obtaining a PLU Athletic Club membership is easy. Please read the policy below to see if you qualify.
1. Obtain a PLU Alumni Card.
2. Go to the PLU Campus Concierge Desk located in the Anderson University Center.
3. Fill out the PLU Athletic Club application and make payment. Processing may take a few days.
4. Enjoy the PLU Athletic Facilities.
PLU Athletic Club Policy
- Minimum age – 18
- Male and female
- A PLUAC membership is considered an individual membership and membership privileges are not extended to said member’s family, spouse, or guests. Membership privileges are not transferable.
Annual Membership Fee
- PLU Alumni, clergy, PLU Q-Club members $120 ($60 for 6 months). Because of bookkeeping involved, 1 year and 6 months membership increments are the only lengths of time we can offer. There is a short term 2 week membership for $30.
- Other adults – $240 ($120 for 6 months)
- Membership in PLUAC is considered an annual membership.
- Membership fees, payable in advance for a minimum of two weeks are paid at the PLU Campus Concierge.
- Parking Pass for Olson Lot C. The following area and equipment are available:
- Locker Room
- Racquetball Courts
- Squash Courts
- Olson and Memorial Gymnasiums
- Names Fitness Center (during hours designated on Names Fitness Center schedule).
- The Athletic Club Membership does not include access to the PLU Pool. For pool hours and prices, please go to the PLU Pool Website.
Schedule for PLUAC Activities
- Physical Education classes, intramurals, extramurals, intercollegiate athletic contests, concerts, and PLU programs have priority on facility use.
- Schedules indicating hours of operation for all facilities are available in the Physical Education Office. Those schedules are reduced to correspond with Athletic Department Office hours during Thanksgiving and Christmas vacation, semester break, Easter vacation, and summer school.
- Changes in building schedules are posted.
- Pacific Lutheran University is not responsible for articles, or for injuries incurred by PLUAC members.
- Because of our low membership fees and insurance considerations, there are no visitor privileges.
- By acquiring an Alumni Card, membership is free for one year after graduation.