- Fall 08 Workshop Schedule/Descriptions
- Spring 09 Workshop Schedule/Descriptions
- Assessment 101 slides
- Assessment 101 handouts:
- Additional 101 worksheets from 9/22/08:
- Assessment 102 slides
- Classroom Assessment Strategies Summary Sheets:
- Creating Rubrics Resources:
INFORMATION ON THE NATIONAL SURVEY OF STUDENT ENGAGEMENT
PLU participates in the National Survey of Student Engagement on a regular basis. Information about the NSSE can be located at www.nsse.iub.edu.
INFORMATION ON THE COLLEGIATE LEARNING ASSESSMENT
PLU participated in the CLA during the 2009-2010 academic year as one element of a comprehensive assessment plan for student learning. Information on the CLA is available on the CLA website (below) and the most relevant background documents are directly linked below.
- Background information and rationale: "Returning to Learning in an Age of Assessment"
- Construction of the assessment and explanation of scoring: "Architecture of the CLA"
- Answers to technical questions: "CLA Technical Questions"
APPENDIX A OF THE UNIT REPORT
Department Chairs and Program Directors: Please complete Appendix A and submit it with your annual unit report. You do not need to submit major program learning outcomes again unless modifications have been made. Appendix A of the reports are used for internal improvement processes and to fulfill NWCCU reporting needs.