East Campus at Pacific Lutheran University
Since 1908, East Campus has been a place for education and community service. In the 1990's, PLU dedicated this building to house both PLU programs and community organizations to facilitate collaborations that maximize learning and service experiences for clients, students, kids, patients, and employees.
The Building Currently Hosts.....
College Bound by Metropolitan Development Council 253-536-6085
Parkland Family Support Center 253-798-6557
MOMS Recovery 253-798-6655
Safe Streets 253-272-6824 (Tacoma Office)
PLU Dance and Theater 253-535-7359