For individualized help on your resume or any career related document please contact Dawn Clark in the Career Center (Ramstad 112) @ (253) 535-7459 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your resume:
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills?
- Present neat and free written material?
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter and the profession?
- Talk about relevant experiences that relate to the position?
- Demonstrate evidence of your skills?
- Objective - clear, specific and should be supported by rest of resume
- Awards and Honors
- Professional Affiliations
- Volunteer/Community Involvement
10 Resume Bloopers
- Too busy, graphically speaking
- Typos and grammatical errors
- Lack of specifics
- Attempting a "one-size fits all"
- Leaving off important information
- Going on too long or cutting things too short
- A bad objective
- No action verbs
- Incorrect contact information
- Highlighting duties instead of accomplishments
All information is courtesy of Dawn Clark