School of Business
The School of Business provides a supportive learning experience that challenges each student to (a) acquire relevant business skills, (b) apply them to create sustainable value, and (c) prepare for a purposeful life of achievement, inquiry, integrity, leadership, and service. We are especially committed to scholarship, innovation, and a global perspective.
Code of Ethics
School of Business faculty and staff are committed to professional behavior that:
- Exemplifies high standards of academic and personal integrity in all interactions with constituents;
- Respects the dignity and rights of others;
- Creates a learning environment that supports open dialogue and academic freedom;
- Fosters stewardship and social responsibility; and
- Demonstrates personal accountability.