The 2014 School of Business Ambassadors application is now available. Please click here to download the application.
Who is eligible to apply to become a School of Business Ambassador?
- Must currently be a declared major in the PLU School of Business. We will also accept applications from declared pre-business majors with the approval of Juanita Reed, School of Business Undergraduate Programs Coordinator.
- Must not be graduating prior to spring 2015.
- Must have attained a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
What are the components of the application?
- Complete the application form, including your responses to the four questions in the application.
Please click here to download the application
- An unofficial transcript
- A résumé
- An interview with the current School of Business Ambassadors (finalists only)
The essay, transcript and résumé are to be submitted by the student electronically to Becki Torgerson, School of Business Office Coordinator at email@example.com.
Please use the email subject: School of Business Ambassadors Application.
What is the deadline for application?
The complete application packet is to be submitted no later than 5:00 pm on Monday, September 29, 2014