Thank you for your interest in the PLU School of Business.
The PLU Bachelor of Business Administration degree program is fully accredited by AACSB International, the premier global accrediting body for schools of business, and prepares you for a broad range of careers in industry, government, and not-for profit organizations.
Current PLU students should contact Juanita Reed to discuss your intent.
Students applying to PLU should indicate your major intent on your university application
Students admitted to the School of Business will be Pre-Business majors until they have completed all the Business prerequisites and submitted their Application to Declare the Business Major discussed below.
Declaring the Business Major
To formally declare the Business Major you must apply.
To be eligible you must be:
- Officially admitted to the university, and
- Have completed at least 32 semester credit hours, and
- Have successfully completed with a minimum grade of C- (or be currently enrolled in) BUSA 201, CSCE 120, ECON 101, MATH 128, STAT 231, or their equivalents, and
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
Application RequirementsYour application to the School of business should consist of three pieces:
- Application to declare the Business Major.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended except PLU. Transcripts from college or university online systems (i.e., Banner Web) are acceptable.
- A one page personal goal statement. Please review section C of the application for statement topic and instructions.
Submitting your Application
Please submit your complete application to the front desk in the School of Business, Morken Center 176, or fax to 253-535-8723. Please allow two weeks for processing and notification.