Minor Overall Requirements - 20 semester hours minimum
All courses must be completed with a grade of C- or higher, a cumulative grade point average of 2.50 for all courses in the minor is required, and at least twelve semester hours must be completed in residence.
A minimum of 20 semester hours in business courses including:
- BUSA 201: Value Creation in the Global Environment (4)
(also as BUSA 190 for first-year students)
- BUSA 202: Financial Accounting (4)
- BUSA 305: Behavior in Organizations (4)
- BUSA 308: Principles of Marketing (4)
- And any four credits from Accounting courses or upper division Business courses in addition to those listed above. See Business Minor Rules above.
Specialized Minor in Business Administration
A minimum of 20 semester hours in business courses, including BUSA 201.
Specific business courses shall be designated by the School of Business Faculty in consultation with the Chair or Dean of the discipline in which the student is majoring. See Business Minor Rules above.
See Department of Communication and Theatre for Specialized Business Minor in Marketing.