BBA Overall Requirements
- A minimum of 128 semester hours.
- An overall minimum grade point average of 2.50.
- A minimum 2.50 grade point average separately in business courses.
- C- minimum grade in all business courses.
- At least one-half of the minimum total degree requirements are taken in fields outside the School of Business.
- At least 56 semester hours in required and elective business-related subjects: 40 credits from B.B.A. core and 16 credits of business electives.
- A minimum of 28 semester hours in business must be taken in residence at PLU.
Business Degree and Concentration requirements are established at time of major declaration
Students with a declared major in business who have not attended the University for a period of three years or more will be held to the business degree requirements in effect at the time of re-entry to the University. Transfer and continuing students should see the catalog under which they entered the program and consult with the Undergraduate Coordinator regarding degree requirements.