By taking an approved set of electives (see concentration listings) beyond the 34 credit core, a student earns a concentration designation in one of the following:
- Multiple concentrations are allowed
- 3.00 GPA required in the concentration area courses
- C- is the minimum acceptable grade in any business or concentration course
- A minimum of nine semester hours of the total concentration requirements must be taken in residency at PLU
- All B.B.A. degree overall requirements
Visit concentration pages above for information on courses, faculty, etc.