Evening Degree Program
Want to work full-time during the day and earn your bachelor of business administration from a respected university at night?
Attend classes part-time, in the evening, and earn your PLU Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Many BBA Foundation courses and PLU General Education requirements can be transferred from community college.
Your business education will include the following core classes and an additional 16 semester hours of business electives in concentration areas such as Accounting, Finance, Management and Human Resources, Marketing, or develop an individualized concentration, International Business for example.
- BUSA 302: Business Finance
- BUSA 303: Business Law and Ethics or BUSA 304: Business Law and Ethics for Financial Professionals
- BUSA 305: Behavior in Organizations
- BUSA 308: Principles of Marketing
- BUSA 309: Creating Value in Operations
- BUSA 310: Information Systems and Database Management
- BUSA 499: Capstone: Strategic Management