What's in a middle name?
What are the values of a Lutheran higher education? What does it mean to attend a Lutheran college or university? Martin Luther, reformer of the Catholic Church in the 1500s, educator, and pastor, had a deep commitment to education at all levels. Luther's commitment provides a foundation for our education at PLU with the following values:
- God created and said, "It is good."
- Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief.
- My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts.
- God has given gifts to all to build up the community.
- You did not choose me, I chose you!
- Rejoice always! Again, I say rejoice!