6: Golf Cart OperationGolf cart operators must follow the general vehicle driver requirements fo this program. In addition,
- Golf carts should be operated on campus only. They should not be driven on public roads.
- Golf carts that will be used between dusk and dawn shall be equipped with headlights.
- Golf cart drivers shall be responsible for the security of the ignition keys for the period that the cart is assigned to them.
- Golf carts shall not be modified in any manner that affects the recommended mode of operations, speed, or safety of the vehicle.
- Golf cart bench seats are limited to two persons.
- Golf carts shall be parked on hard surfaces.
- PLU driving certification is required to qualify as a golf cart driver.