Career development is a lifelong process. All of the experiences you have—both inside and outside the classroom—can guide the direction your career path will take. Each stage of your journey has its own questions and we have the tools to help you choose the best path for you.
We can help you:
- Explore your career options—and find the right fit for your passions and aspirations
- Reflect on your vocation and wild hope
- Develop your resume and cover letter
- Network with top employers across a variety of fields
- Search for jobs, internships or volunteer opportunities
- Prepare for interviews
- Connect with professionals and alumni through the Lute Link Career Network
- Get quick career advice: Watch brief videos on a wide variety of topics
- 4 year plan 2 year plan
For alumni who’ve graduated in the past 2 years, we offer personal appointments to help you choose, change or develop your career.