Follow us online:
STUDENTS AND ALUMNI: Come and meet with professionals from great local, regional, national and international organizations. Employers want to meet and hire PLU students! Meet with employers that could lead to a rewarding career. Interact with employers to expand your professional network. A list of employers attending this fair is listed below under PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS.
EMPLOYERS: This is an exceptional opportunity for you to interact with and recruit top PLU students and alumni. To register for this event, please refer to information below.
Come to the Career Connections Office in RAMSTAD 112 for:
RESUME POP-IN HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 10:30 - NOON; 3:30 - 5:00
Make your resume shine!
TIPS FOR SUCCESSMake your first impression count!
- Dress professionally. Dress as though you are going to an interview. Visit our Pinterest Boards for ideas: http://www.pinterest.com/plucareer/
- Have your resume ready, and carry several copies in a folder or notebook.
- Prepare your "elevator speech" to introduce and meet employers.
- After the fair, email or send a letter of thanks to the prospective employers you meet.
Registration for two representatives includes: lunch, hospitality room with refreshments, one 6-foot table, two chairs, free wifi, free parking, promotion of this event throughout the PLU campus community.
- Please visit https://www.myinterfase.com/
plu/employer/ to log in. Your username is your email address. If you need to reset your password, click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Select the following in the menu bar:
- "Career Events"
- Under “Category," select "Career Fair" and "Search"
- Under the "Action" tab (on the right of your screen), associated with the "2014 Fall Career Fair: Jobs, Internships & Volunteer Opportunities" select "Register"
- Scroll down the registration page to complete the process.
- After you have registered, you will receive a registration confirmation email.
- A few weeks prior to the fair, you will receive an event reminder, parking pass and set up instructions.
Career Connections and Center for Community Engagement & Service staff look forward to your participation! If you have any questions regarding this event, please feel free to contact Career Connections at 253-535-7459. We look forward to your participation!
- American Red Cross, link
- Associated Ministries, link
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound, link
- Boys & Girls Club - South Puget Sound, link
- Central Pierce Fire & Rescue, link
- Children's Museum of Tacoma, link
- Cintas Corporation, link
- Citizens for a Healthy Bay, link
- Country Financial, link
- DaVita, Inc., link
- Easter Seals of Washington - Camp Stand by Me, link
- Edward Jones, link
- Farmers Insurance, link
- Franklin Pierce School District, link
- Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Region, link
- The Hope Heart Institute, link
- Interstate Distributor Co., link
- Lindquist Dental Clinic for Children, link
- Lutheran Volunteer Corps, link
- Maxim Healthcare Services, link
- MESA, link
- Metro Parks Tacoma - Parks & Recreation, link
- Modern Woodmen of America, link
- Mountain View Community Center, link
- New York Life Insurance Company, link
- Northwestern Mutual, link
- Oak Harbor Freight Lines, link
- Oxford Global Resources, link
- Pacific Capital Resource Group, link
- Pariveda Solutions, link
- Peace Corps, link
- Pierce Conservation District - Harvest Pierce County, link
- Pierce County - Juvenile Court, link
- Puget Creek Restoration Society, link
- REACH Ministries, link
- The Rescue Mission, link
- Ryan Jorgenson & Limoli, P.S., link
- Student PIRGS, link
- Tacoma Community College, link
- Thrivent Financial, link
- Trident Seafoods, link
- United Way of Pierce County, link
- University Place Care Center, link
- Urban Servant Corps, link
- US Air Force, link
- US Army - Healthcare Recruiting, link
- US Army Reserves, link
- US Marine Corps, link
- US Navy, link
- Washington State Auditor's Office, link
- Washington State Department of Revenue, link
- Washington State DSHS (Dept. of Social and Health Services), link
- Weyerhaeuser, link
- World Vision, link
- YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties, link