Follow us online:
2014 Spring Career Expo
April 16, 1:00 - 4:00
Anderson University Center
Come and meet with professionals from over 50 great local, regional, national and international organizations. Employers want to meet and hire PLU students!
Top reasons to register and attend the 2014 Spring Career Expo:
- Meet with employers that could lead to a rewarding internship, job and career.
- Interact with employers to expand your professional network.
- First 100 students to register and attend will receive a Dining & Culinary Services gift certificate.
- Professional LinkedIn photographs FREE
- Each student who attends the expo will be entered to WIN one of four $50 Garfield Book Company gift cards!
To register, visit the Career Connections Opportunities Board, click on "Events & Workshops," scroll down, and click on "2014 Spring Career Expo," then press "Register for Event."
- Dress professionally; dress as though you are going to an interview. Visit our Pinterest Boards for ideas: http://www.pinterest.com/plucareer/
- Have your resume ready, and carry several copies in a folder or notebook. Need to refine your resume? Attend one of our Resume Drop-In Sessions, held every weekday in Ramstad 112 between 10am and Noon, and 3 and 5pm. No appointment necessary!
- Prepare your "elevator speech" to introduce and meet employers (refer to video link at the bottom right of this page).
- After the expo, email or send a letter of thanks to the prospective employers you meet.
PLU Career Connections Welcomes
Employers to the 2014 Spring Career Expo: