Follow us online:
STUDENTS AND ALUMNI: Come and meet with professionals from great local, regional, national and international organizations. Employers want to meet and hire PLU students! Meet with employers that could lead to a rewarding career. Interact with employers to expand your professional network.
EMPLOYERS: This is an exceptional opportunity for you to interact with and recruit top PLU students and alumni. To register for this event, please refer to information below.
RESUME REVIEW: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8, ANDERSON UNIVERSITY CENTER
Make your resume shine! Industry professionals will be available to review your resume, and provide professional feedback.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
Make your first impression count!
- Attend "Resume Review," in the AUC on October 8th, or visit Career Connections in Ramstad 112 to have a counselor review your resume.
- Dress professionally. Dress as though you are going to an interview. Visit our Pinterest Boards for ideas: http://www.pinterest.com/plucareer/
- Have your resume ready, and carry several copies in a folder or notebook.
- Prepare your "elevator speech" to introduce and meet employers.
- After the fair, email or send a letter of thanks to the prospective employers you meet.
Registration for two representatives includes: lunch, hospitality room with refreshments, one 6-foot table, two chairs, free wifi, free parking, promotion of this event throughout the PLU campus community.
- Please visit https://www.myinterfase.com/
plu/employer/ to log in. Your username is your email address. If you need to reset your password, click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Select the following in the menu bar:
- "Career Events"
- Under “Category," select "Career Fair" and "Search"
- Under the "Action" tab (on the right of your screen), associated with the "2014 Fall Career Fair: Jobs, Internships & Volunteer Opportunities" select "Register"
- Scroll down the registration page to complete the process.
- After you have registered, you will receive a registration confirmation email.
- A few weeks prior to the fair, you will receive an event reminder, parking pass and set up instructions.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please feel free to contact Career Connections at 253-535-7459. We look forward to your participation!