Applying for Graduate school
Tips for the Graduate School Search Process
- Talk with your professors and find out where they went to graduate school, ask if there are particular graduate programs in their field they would recommend.
- Research Professional Associations in your field of interest. Many associations will provide information about accredited graduate programs in their field.
- Identify application requirements for your graduate program of interest, including: any required undergraduate coursework, required admissions test (GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.).
- Seek internship and volunteer opportunities in areas related to your desired field to make you more competitive in the application process.
- Talk with current students and faculty members at the schools you are considering.
Useful websites for Graduate School research/preparation
Information about Graduate Programs at Pacific Lutheran University
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Marketing Research
- Master of Arts in Education – Preparing New Teachers
- Master of Arts in Education – Advancing Current Teachers
Marriage & Family Therapy