The Odds and Ends of Programming and Event Management
Long title, but for good reason—planning an event is hard. Here is a list of some things you may have not thought of OR wasn't listed in the sections above.
All clubs have account codes to use on the Clubhouse Copier for small copy jobs. For larger jobs, fill out a University Printing Services print request form (available at http://www.plu.edu/ucom/forms-pages/copy-center-request.php) and charge the copying fee to your club's account. Quick copy jobs usually take one day, and offset printing requires 1-2 weeks.
Helium filled balloons for your event can be purchased through the PLU bookstore. You can purchase the balloons ahead of time and have them delivered for a small fee.
|Type of Balloon||Price|
|Foil Mylar Balloon||$3.00|
|Single Latex Balloon||$0.75|
|Small Bouquet — 3 Latex/1 Mylar||$5.25|
|Large Bouquet — 5 Latex/1 Mylar||$6.75|
Scheduling bulk mailings
Mail Services assists departments in coordinating and scheduling of bulk or vended mailings which may include:
- Working closely with the printing and design staff to determine the proper classification of postage according to requested due date.
- Scheduling the drop date according to requested due date with selected vended services.
- Providing estimates from selected vended services.
- Staging completed projects for pick-up and delivery to vended services.
- Ensuring that project has been mailed on the date required.