Preparing for an Academic Dishonesty Hearing Panel
Depending on the incident, you may choose to prepare in several ways.
- Review the Academic Integrity policy.
- Refresh your memory on the facts of the incident, make notes if needed. You will be asked about timelines, conversations, decisions and details.
- Reflect upon the incident. You will be asked about what you have learned from the incident and what you think about it now.
- Decide if you would like to bring a witness (or witnesses) to the review meeting. Please review the Student Conduct Procedures Section VII. D. to learn how witnesses are used in the process. Character witnesses are not permitted.
- Decide for yourself whether or not you are responsible for violating PLU policy and be prepare to share your thoughts about this decision.
- Create a list of questions you have for the Academic Dishonesty Hearing Panel.