All the Extras
Expect the extra touch during your visit to Destination PLU. Not only do we offer all the extra bells and whistles needed to ensure your conference will happen as smoothly and seamlessly as possible, our conference services crew will also be there every step of the way to ensure your experience is a pleasant one. Here are some of our add-on services you may want to consider for your conference package.
- Multimedia Services – PLU provides wrap-around and state-of-the-art technical services for visiting conference groups. Prior to your event our conference staff will help you consult with this team to design the perfect multimedia package for your event.
- Fitness Facilities – Should your guests desire or your conference require the use of our fitness facilities PLU has several options from which to choose. In addition to the Names Fitness Center we have an on-campus aquatic center and several outdoor courts. Our gymnasium facilities are also available, dependent upon availability, to conference guests when reserved prior to your event.
- Stage Services – The full array of stage fixtures such as lecterns, additional lighting and risers are also available to you. Ask our conference staff what will be best suited for your event.
- In-house catering is a must for all conferences and events serving food on campus. PLU can cater everything from full-service dinners, to buffets and/or simple beverage services.
- Our Conference Services crew is dedicated to working with you ever step of the way to ensure your PLU visit is positive and pleasurable. Staff photos to come!
- Getting to PLU is easy and convenient! It is centrally located in Western Washington and nestled in the quaint Garfield Street college community.