- To represent the church to PLU and PLU to the church, serving as an advocate for the University at the cluster/conference and synod level.
- To serve as an ambassador for PLU by telling the PLU story to area ELCA congregations (e.g. PLU Sunday).
- To serve as the PLU Contact within your own congregation.
- To help educate congregations about financial support available to upcoming confirmands who attend PLU.
- To assist in the recruitment of students from our Lutheran congregations.
- To help promote PLU events in your local area and when possible to provide assistance.
- To share ideas with the PLU Office of Congregation Relations regarding ways that PLU can maintain a strong relationship with and be of service to Lutheran congregations in the Pacific Northwest.
- To offer prayer and financial support for the University.
- Recruit one student to attend PLU, use the Lute Recruit form to let us know about them.
- Contact the admission counselor that connects with your area churches and high schools.
- Attend 3 PLU events at the PLU campus or in your local area this year.
- Check out the PLU web page and the Congregation Relations web page and offer suggestions and ideas!
- Sponsor a PLU event or PLU Sunday at your congregation or in your local area.
- Contact the Office of Congregation Relations to answer your questions about PLU.
- Ask yourself “What am I going to do personally to promote Pacific Lutheran University this year?”
- Continue to pray for students, administration, faculty and staff of PLU!