Internship at InfoReliance
Web, Mobile, and/or Game Development
InfoReliance is seeking interns for the summer 2013 to support their development work at the Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2). The T2 team designs and builds applications employing emerging technologies in support of psychological health and traumatic brain injury recovery in the military.
The internship is located on the customer’s site at Joint Base Lewis McChord in the Tacoma, WA area. This is a paid internship.
As an intern, you will:
- Work on one or more projects with our team of experienced developers and architects
- Be a full member of our team: Participate in our daily scrums and be held responsible for delivering your work on time, and with high quality.
- Work with engineers and developers across the team
- Learn how Scrum works and how we apply agile to our software development methodology.
- Education: You are currently pursuing a B.S. or graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
- You are in your Sophomore or Junior year of college expected to graduate in 2014 or 2015 – or - are a newly graduated alumni seeking to gain work experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills.
- You are an enthusiastic learner with a passion for engineering writing world- class software.
- Fluent in one or more of the above referenced programming languages / platforms
- You can commit to working at least 20 hours per week (available year round if you are interested), and up to 40 hours a week in the summer.
- You can commit to working on-site on a set schedule, which must be within the core hours of 7am to 5pm on Monday through Friday
- You must be willing to go through the background check process
- You must be a U.S. Citizen