What Your Sponsorship Will Do
Sponsorships help PLU drama students and performers by supporting:
- Costumes - Often what actors wear will reveal much about the setting and character of a play. Every show has costume expenses.
- Sets - Most current PLU performances have minimal sets but with more funding for set construction, there are more possibilities for scenery.
- Rights, Scripts and Scores - PLU pays royalties to gain permission to produce plays, musicals and music, as well as to buy the scripts and scores used in their performances.
- Technical and Lighting Needs - Small, but costly items are often what make a performance so magical. These are items such as fog machines, color light filters or wireless microphones.
A theatre sponsorship can benefit your company through significant exposure to PLU students, alumni, friends and their families in the following ways:
- Space in programs used at all performances
- Website promotion on PLU's homepage
- Print promotion through two PLU publications reaching more than 60,000 people
Sponsors may be individuals or companies, and there are several levels of support with varying benefits available. To talk about sponsoring options, please contact Allison Roberts at 253-535-7418 or email@example.com.