We have three award winning chefs who have placed at the NACUFS (National Association of College & University Food Service) Pacific Region Culinary Challenge.
If you'd like to learn a little more about the ACF (American Culinary Federation) Culinary Competitions, here is the link to the manual. You'll notice many of the chef's awards are Category K which indicates "Practical and Contemporary Hot Food Cooking, Professional, Individual".
Erick Swenson, CCC
- Oregon ACF Professional Competition 11/16/13, K-4-Bronze Medal
- WSCA Culinary Salon 5/26/12, K-7-Bronze Medal
- WSCA Culinary Salon 6/11/11, K-1-Bronze Medal
- NACUFS Culinary Challenge 3/20/10, W-Bronze Medal
- Oregon ACF Professional Competition 11/16/2013, K-1–Silver Medal
- NACUFS Culinary Challenge 03/25/2012, K-9–Bronze Medal
- NACUFS Culinary Challenge 02/28/2011, W–Silver Medal
- Oregon ACF Professional Competition 11/16/13, K-9–Bronze
- NACUFS Pacific Region Culinary Challenge 2013, K-1–Silver
Cross Cultures Chef
- Oregon ACF Professional Competition 11/16/13, K-1–Participation Recognized