Department ofDining & Culinary Services

Who can apply?

To qualify for table tent advertising, applicants must be registered with ASPLU or a residence hall organization. Up to three organizations may have table tents in the UC Commons at the same time.

How do I apply?

Qualified applicants can apply online.

What can I advertise?

Qualified group promotion or events are allowed as long as the content and graphics are not offensive, political in nature or referencing alcohol or drugs. The Dining managers have the right to reject any submission.

What are Table Top Ads?

This is your opportunity to have your ad placed in one side of the acrylic cubes on the tables in The Commons. We don't charge you to put your table ad in The Commons. It's great exposure to the entire PLU community. All you have to do is print them, cut them and deliver them to the Dining & Culinary Services office.

How long may I advertise?

All advertisements will be kept up for one week, beginning on the approved Monday and being removed the following Monday.

What size & how many?

Please prepare 90 inserts each at 4" wide x 6" high. Other dimensions will not be accepted. There are no restrictions for paper quality, thickness or color.

Where do I take them?

Table tents must be delivered to the Dining & Culinary Services Main office in the University Center Building by 5 PM on the Friday prior to the start date. Insertion of table tents delivered late cannot be guaranteed.


Upon online submission, you will be contacted with the status of your approval and space availability.