Department ofDining & Culinary Services

2014-2015 Cancel Your Meal Plan

This form is not for Residential Students—all on-campus residential students are required to have a meal plan. Canceling your housing with Residential Life will automatically cancel your meal plan. Visit housing at Residential Life to cancel your housing contract. For further information, contact the Residential Life Office at (253)535-7200.

If you're moving off-campus, live in South Hall, or are studying abroad, you may need to cancel your meal plan!


Please enter the characters you see in this picture:


This helps prevent automated form submissions. If you are not sure what the characters are, make your best guess. You will have another try in the next screen.

Need assistance with this form?