To create a new Albums widget you must first select the parent folder (We recommend adding it to albums in the widgets folder). Then head to the "New" dropdown menu in the upper left and select Widgets>>Albums. This will create a new Albums widget in the selected parent folder. Select your new Albums widget page and select "edit", you may now configure your new widget.
See the Form Fields section to see what each field corresponds to in the General and Thumbnail View Options.
- Specify the width of the widget
- 1 column (vertical thumbnail only)
- 2 column
- 3 column
Picasa Account Name (Required):
- Specify a Picasa Account Name to use
Picasa Album Name:
- Specify an album within the account to use
- If an album is hidden then you may specify it by using the authorization key found at the end of the album URL which you can find in your web browser’s address bar.
- Select how you would like to display the pictures
- Thumbnails Only
- Full Album
Thumbnail View Options
- Transition Speed:
- Select the amount of time between slide transitions
- 0.25 sec
- 0.5 sec
- 1 sec
- 2 sec
- 3 sec
- Number of Rows:
- Select the number of rows displayed in the widget