To create a new Charts widget you must first select the parent folder (We recommend adding it to charts in the widgets folder). Then head to the "New" dropdown menu in the upper left and select Widgets>>Charts. This will create a new Charts widget in the selected parent folder. Select your new Charts widget page and select "edit", you may now configure your new widget.
See the Form Fields section to see what each field for the General section. To upload a .csv file click the "New" dropdown menu from the top left and select Files>>CSV. Note: A pie chart will only work with one set of data points, while bar and line will work with multiple sets.
- Specify text to display for the widget title
- Specify a .csv document file uploaded to Cascade
External CSV File URL:
- Specify an external URL for a .csv document file
- Specify the chart type to display for the data
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Toggle visibility of the chart legend