To create a new Quick Links widget you must first select the parent folder (We recommend adding it to quick-links in the widgets folder). Then head to the "New" dropdown menu in the upper left and select Widgets>>Quick Links. This will create a new Quick Links widget in the selected parent folder. Select your new Quick Links widget page and select "edit", you may now configure your new widget.
See the Form Fields section to see what each field corresponds to. You can specify a heading which will be displayed on the top of the widget. You may create multiple groups and multiple items within those groups, just click the "+" button in the top left of appropriate box. For groups you must choose which style you wish to use for that group (Small or Normal). Like List Items, the Group>>Item has a Display Text, Cascade Page, or Alternate URL.
- Enter the heading title for the widget
- Style (Required):
- Choose the style for the widget.
- Display Text:
- Specify the display text for that link
- Cascade Page:
- Specify a Cascade page to be opened when the Display Text link is clicked.
- Alternate URL:
- Specify an external URL to be opened when the Display Text link is clicked.