Principal or Program Administrator Certification Only
Thank you for your interest in the Principal or Program Administrator Certificate program at PLU!
Ms. Rachel Christopherson Dir. of Grad.Admission firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 1
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
- A minimum of three years teaching experience.
- Résumé: Submit a résumé that includes your employment history; significant academic, professional, and community achievements; honors and awards.
- Application Essay: Submit a written essay identifying and discussing three values that will guide your educational practice. It should be between 500 and 750 words in length on a separate piece of paper. Please reference your name on each page.
- Two Recommendations - One academic/professional reference and one that speaks to your work with young people.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended, sent directly from the school attended. Degrees attained from foreign institutions must be translated into English and also evaluated for US equivalency by a PLU approved evaluation service. Please have transcripts sent to:
Pacific Lutheran University
Office of Admission--Graduate Programs
Tacoma, WA 98447-0003
(note: PLU has it's own zip code, therefore does not require a street number)
- Complete an interview.
- International Students only:
For more information about the Principal or Program Administrator Certification program, click here.If you are unable to download and print any forms, or have any questions about the application process, please contact the Office of Admission, Graduate Programs, at email@example.com or call 253-535-7151.