Applying to the Administrator ProCert Program
We are now accepting applications for the 2013-2014 cohort!
Thank you for your interest in PLU's Administrator ProCert program. Below is information on how to apply for the program.
Requirements to Join the Administrator ProCert Program
- Hold a current Residency Administrator Certificate
- Completed at least two years in the role (fulfilled Provisional Status)
- Signed a contract for a third year in a Washington School District or approved private institution
To apply to the Administrator ProCert program please submit the following materials:
- Administrator ProCert Online Application
- Documentation of three contracted school years of employment as a principal or assistant principal
- Proof of current employment as an administrator
- A copy of a valid Washington State Residency Administrators Certificate
- Copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (unofficial or official)
- $40 Application Fee (checks made payable to PLU)
When completing your online application you will have an option to upload your supplemental application materials, you can fax them to 253-538-5880 or mail them to:
Pacific Lutheran University
SEaK - PPD
Tacoma, WA 98447
Application Deadline - All application materials must be received on or before September 20th to be considered for the 2013-2014 program. Please note that your application will not be reviewed until all materials have been received.
Once your application materials have been received and reviewed, you will receive an acceptance packet from PLU via email. This packet will include a confirmation letter along with other helpful information.
For information about the Administrator ProCert program click here.
If you have further questions please do not hesitate to email or call our office at email@example.com or 253-535-8378.