PLU provides many opportunities to candidates to help them pay for their education. To apply for federal financial aid please fill out the FAFSA application. PLU also offers opportunities for more aid through scholarships, fellowships and a 10% discount to all alumni!
The 2013-2014, 12-month MAE tuition is $800 per semester hour.
- Tuition is based on a cohort model. The tuition covers the costs of this program only. Costs/courses for endorsements are not
- included in the cohort price. Students must complete the program with their cohort to remain eligible for cohort pricing.
- Additional fees may include: Certification Fee, Fingerprinting, Graduation Fee, Placement File, Thesis Binding, Copyrighting, etc.
- Students can research Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA), as well as PLU Graduate scholarships and fellowships (information for fellowships will be in your admission packet).
- The priority deadline for all scholarship and fellowship applications is January 15th. Any applications submitted after that will be considered only if funds are still available.
For more information, visit the graduate programs financial aid page.
Director of Graduate Admission
PLU Graduate Programs