Highlights of the PLU Wellness Access Plan for all domestic undergraduate students
- The PLU Health Center provides primary medical care services with same-day appointments often available. There is no charge for an office visit, so there is no need for an insurance card or co-pay.
- This fall, the Names Fitness Center will feature a range of new equipment, as well as an array of workout classes and fitness consultations. There is no charge to use the Fitness Center.
- PLU will be offering an enhanced range of health and wellness education, including nutritional workshops at no additional charge.
- The PLU Health Center offers physical examinations for athletics, travel, and employment all at no charge.
- Seasonal flu vaccine will be available on campus at no additional charge.
- The Wellness Access Plan begins August 1st and is valid for 12 months, provided the student is enrolled in both the fall and spring semesters. The charge is $150 per semester.
- All domestic undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in the Wellness Access Plan, and this fee cannot be waived.
- Students are encouraged to have health insurance coverage in addition to this plan.