We provide assistance in the form of telephone support, in-person consultation, instructional workshops, and informational handouts.
- Phone and Mobile Device Support
- We provide software support for email and calendar connections on most mobile devices.
- Netstor server space
- PLU's answer to backups of your critical files: Netstor folders can be created for you on a file server, which is accessible from any computer on campus using your ePass username and password. Department folders allow for file sharing within the department and permissions can be set to include other individuals within the PLU community.
- We provide training for a number of our supported applications and provide access to online training resources. Workshops in the basics of our supported software are held throughout each semester. In addition, small group sessions or individualized training can be organized for those who have specific needs or have small group projects and need assistance.
- Standard Administrative software systems
- Campus Telephone repairs
- Repairs or replacements made for malfunctioning equipment. Additional departmental charges may apply depending on damage to the device.
- Voicemail support
- Information is provided in the form of consultation and handouts.
NOTE: Securing assistance (installation, use and maintenance) on equipment or software not found in the above list is the responsibility of the requesting individual or department. Individuals or departments considering the purchase of non-standard equipment or software are strongly encouraged to purchase service and support contracts. Our department may provide consultation, as time permits. We do not install, configure, repair, or support personally owned hardware or software.