Learning Agreement Instructions
We recommend filling out and reviewing this Learning Agreement worksheet with your faculty sponsor prior to completing the Learning Agreement on the Career Connections Opportunities Board to review what measurables you will use to "grade" your experience, as well as to determine how you will gauge and document your learning.
Once you have completed the form on CCOB:
- When saved, it is automatically received by the Internship Office.
- The Internship Office processes the electronic Learning Agreement within 24 hours:
- Connects your faculty sponsor
- Initiates the Authorization process
- The electronic Learning Agreement is emailed for review and authorization in this order:
- To the employer; when authorized here, it is emailed on
- To the faculty sponsor; when authorized here, it is emailed on
- To the department chair; when authorized here, it is emailed on
- To the student for their final acceptance; following that, it is sent
- To the Registrar – It is vitally important to follow through with your final acceptance. Without that, you will not be registered
The Internship Office will send the data to the Registrar for registration. The student MUST authorize final acceptance of the Learning Agreement (sent via email, see Step 3d above) before registration can take place.
*Please note that internships must be registered within three weeks of the student's internship start date or no later than mid-semester. If a student has a hold on their account that is not resolved by mid-semester, the student forfeits that internship registration and credits. For more details and university requirements, please see the Student tab on the left.