Weyerhaeuser's vision is to deliver superior sustainable solutions for the world. They do this through strong leadership, unwavering values, and a talented employee base. You can learn more about their organizational values and commitments via their website HERE.
Internships are typically three-month, full-time assignments, beginning in May or June and continuing through August. Part-time internships may also be available, allowing students to work part-time throughout the year, or for a designated period of time, while attending classes at their university.you to start achieving your dreams. Weyerhaeuser can help you make the most of your academic success through valuable, hands-on experience, working alongside experts in your field of interest.
There are currently opportunities in various fields of IT, as well as Accounting, Forestry, and their Nursery & Orchards division. Click HERE to go to the Career Connections Opportunities Board for more information! Just plug in the job #s shown below.
- IT Intern - Client Services (#1348)
- IT Intern - Wood Products (#4131)
- IT Intern - Integration Services (#4132)
- IT Intern - Network Operations & Services (#4133)
- IT Intern - Timberlands (#6837)
- IT Intern - OSB & Distribution IT (#6838)
- IT Intern - ELP IT (#6839)
- IT Intern - Network Operations & Solutions (#6840)
- IT Intern - Security (#6888)