*CAPTAINS--PLEASE GO OVER THE RULES WITH YOUR TEAM- This Is Important To The Success Of Our Leagues.ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN A WAIVER FORM BEFORE THEY CAN PLAY. Waivers area available online.
* Profanity and trash talk will not be allowed (1st - warning, 2nd - ejection)
1. Games start at 5 minutes past the hour.
- The 1st half ends at 25 minutes past the hour for all games.
- There is a 4 minute break at half.
- The 2nd half is 20 minutes long.
- The clock will stop during dead balls the last minute of the 2nd half.
- Each team may call 1 time out in the 2nd half.
2. Both teams call your own fouls. Take it out at the top of the key. Keep it clean - but a foul is a FOUL.
3. One point & possession of the ball shall be awarded for:
- A foul while in the act of shooting
- Technical Fouls: Profanity, intentional-unsportsmanlike and/or flagrant fouls, and dunking are not allowed. 2 and the player is gone.
4. All fouls in the final minute - shoot a ‘1 and 1'.
5. 5 fouls eliminates the player. This is done on the "Honor System"...keep your
6. Tie: 1 minute overtime period with clock stopping for dead balls.
- After that--Sudden Death "Team" Free Throw Shootout...best of 5.
- PLEASE KEEP ALL LANGUAGE "G-RATED"...Bad language results in automatic technical...point awarded & ball.
7. 2 Women must be on the court at all times in the CO-ED GAMES.