*CAPTAINS--PLEASE GO OVER THE RULES WITH YOUR TEAM- This Is Important To The Success Of Our Leagues.ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN A WAIVER FORM BEFORE THEY CAN PLAY. Waivers area available online.
* Profanity and trash talk will not be allowed (1st - warning, 2nd - ejection)
1. Both teams begin with 6 players
2. Teams will play a total of 5 games per contest and total wins will be recorded at the end of the night
3. The object of the game is to eliminate all opposing players by getting them OUT. An OUT is scored by:
- Hitting an opposing player with a live thrown ball BELOW THE SHOULDERS
- Catching a live ball thrown by your opponent
- Causing an opponent to drop a held ball as a result of contact by a thrown live ball
- An opposing player stepping out of bounds AT ANYTIME
4. Note: A ball deflected by one-in-hand is considered a dead call --it can hit someone (including the holder) and it is not an out
5. During play all players must stay within boundary lines. Player may pass through their end line to retrieve stray balls and MUST re-enter from their own endline. A player may be handed a ball from the sidelines provided the player stays inbounds who is receiving the ball. Players cannot enter/re-enter the field from the sidelines, you will be declared out.
6. You must use the endline to enter the field of play
7. You cannot cross the center line during live play, you will be considered out.
8. When a player is out, they must immediately drop all balls in hand and exit the playing field at the nearest sideline.
9. 8 minute time limit per game with 1 timeout. Teams must have the same number of players on the floor during a timeout.
10. Beginning of the game, all six balls are played on the center line. You cannot throw at someone until you have retreated past the attack line.
11. At the end of the 8 minutes, there will be a 1 minute "sudden-death" overtime. The first person out on either team, loses and the game is done. Teams are allowed at least 3 players for overtime (if you had more, they can stay. If you had less you can add up to 3 total).
12. It is illegal to hold onto a ball for more than 5 seconds. This is stalling. First violation you must roll the ball over to your opponent, and 2nd violation you're out.
13. No crunching/destroying the balls. If you do this you will be out. If the ball is ruined, you will be fined.