Indoor Volleyball Information
*CAPTAINS--PLEASE GO OVER THE RULES WITH YOUR TEAM- This Is Important To The Success Of Our Leagues.ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN A WAIVER FORM BEFORE THEY CAN PLAY. Waivers area available online.
* Profanity and trash talk will not be allowed (1st - warning, 2nd - ejection)
1. Regular volleyball rules prevail:A. The line is in
B. Please call out the score before each serve.
C. You cannot break the net line underneath or touch the net.
D. A serving order is established and maintained for the entire match.
E. Let serves are OK
2. Be lenient on first contact balls on defense. This allows for longer rallies, more spectacular digs, and makes the games more fun for recreational play.
3. All matches are the best out of 3, to 20 with rally scoring. The last game must end on the hour.
4. Switch sides after each game.
5. Coed rules:
A. 3 women and 3 men must be on the court at all times (4 on 4=2+2). 1/1 w/Doubles!
B. A serving order is established and maintained for the entire match.
Coed teams must alternate female and male players.
6. One 20 second time out is allowed each game.
7. You can change the net height for each game if you wish.
8. The captain of the winning team please report the result of the match to the IM Supervisor. Also, each captain must report the "Good Sport" score for each team