Outdoor Soccer Information
- Captains--it is your responsibility to go over these rules with your teambefore you play.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN A WAIVER FORM BEFORE THEY CAN PLAY.
- Profanity and trash talk will not be allowed (1st - warning, 2nd - ejection & 1-game suspension)
- Teams shall consist of 6 players (coed 3 & 3). NO GOALIES !! (We have new pop-up goals). You can ‘defend' your goal - But there is no designated goalie...no HANDS!
- The game will be played in halves of 20 minutes each. The first half will end on the half hour. There will be a 5-minute rest period between halves. No time-outs are permitted.
- If the teams are tied in goals at the end of the game, a 5 minute "sudden death" overtime shall be played. The team scoring the first goal wins.
- Substitutions must be made when the ball is dead. Players may not switch positions while the ball is in play.
- One-piece molded composition rubber bottom shoes are allowed. No Metal cleats!
- All the rules of regular soccer apply except THERE ARE NO SLIDE TACKLES.
- Opponents are not permitted to charge into each other at any time--SLIDE TACKLES are not permitted for safety reasons. Intentional slide tackles or rough play is grounds for immediate ejection and possible league suspension.
- The games are self officiated. BE A ‘10' ON THE GOOD-SPORT SCALE!