Indoor Soccer Information
- Only Flat soled Tennis Shoes may be worn-NO CLEATS
- TURF SHOES ARE ALLOWED
1. 20 minute halves--first half ends on the half hour (8:30). 5 min. halftime.
2. 5 on 5 including the goalie (COED 3+2 min.)
3. Use an inbounds toss any time the ball becomes unplayable or stopped: when it hits seated players, benches, anything in the runways, the NE corner tarp, or the batting cage nets--also for hand violations - free kick from spot.
4. The goalie is free to use hands within 10 yards of the goal
5. Tie games--play a 5 min. sudden death--the game is over on the hour...or supervisors discretion.