GCC promotes mutually beneficial learning experience between New International Students and Current PLU Students. By participating in GCC, New International Students will have a smoother transition into their new life at PLU and in the U.S. By connecting with International Students, Current PLU Students will have the opportunity to engage in cross-cultural interactions without leaving the PLU campus!
Responsibilities for Spring 2014 Matching:
1. Attend the Global Campus Connection Social on Wednesday, February 5th (first day of classes) at 4:00pm in Hong main lounge.
- Complete cross-cultural SMART Goal setting exercise.
2. Maintain regular contact with your partner(s) throughout Spring.
Meet a minimum of once a month for February, March, April and May
You are welcome to meet as often as you wish!
3. Share a photo of your meetings with your partner at least once a month.
- Fill out a picture form OR share photos on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #PLUIntl and #PLUGCC
Those who submit the most pictures and the most creative pictures can win great prizes!
4. Complete an online survey at the end of semester.